SAFE DRIVING MATERS
The Facts Matter.
- 1 person was killed in a Texas traffic accident every 2 hours and 20 minutes
- 1 person was injured every 1 minute and 59 seconds
- 1 reportable traffic collision occurred every 57 seconds
Odessa seems over-represented on the list of deadliest highways in Texas:
- Five (six if you include Penwell) of the 78 highways listed are in the West Texas city, which is a shocking number considering its population is less than 120,000.
- In the three-year span analyzed, there were a total of 100 fatalities in 81 crashes in the six spots identified.
Your Life Matters.
- To you
- Your family and loved ones
Your community Matters.
- Traffic accidents and fatalities affect everyone in the community. It is the responsibility of everyone that gets behind the wheel to take in account the safety of themselves and others.
- Accidents cost the taxpayer money in form of fire and police services.
Getting back to the basics Matters.
A change in the culture of driving must take place to change the safety on the roads. Tips and techniques must teach everyone to get back to the basics of safety.
- Wearing your seatbelt matters
- Obeying speed limits matters
- Avoiding distractions matters
- Alert driving matters
Help us measure what Matters.
We will review the effectiveness of this is safety awareness program by analyzing year over year speeding records and incidents, so please help us measure what matters by getting back to the basics of safe driving.
Click Here for the press release http://www.crosbyenergyservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Safe-Driving-Crosby-Energy-Services-Press-release.jpg
Link to our safe driving video https://youtu.be/wfCzaQis1GY
Commitment to Safety
At Crosby Energy Services, our philosophy is simple: Our employees are our most important assets and safety is our most important service. It is our belief that everyone has the right and responsibility to honor this core value at all times regardless of any circumstance. In order to ensure that our expectations and performance goals are met consistently, we utilize our Health, Safety, and Environmental Management System as the center of operations. The use of this quality system enables us to assess, implement and evaluate all areas of our current activities as well as setting future HSE benchmarks.
- National SAFE Award Winner, 2004 and 2007
- National SAFE Award Finalist, 2004-2009 (unprecedented 6 years in a row)
- 100% compliant with ISNetworld, DISA Global Solutions, PEC Premier, PICS Auditing, and Safety and Environmental Management Systems (SEMS)
At Crosby Energy Services, we feel that recognizing quality performance and promoting responsible practices are vital components to our success. Our goal of being a leader in Health, Safety and Environmental performance is the primary driver of our management system, of which we are dedicated to implementing continuous improvement measures with the assistance of our employees, customers and various regulatory agencies. By disseminating our principles, meeting our professional objectives and efficiently utilizing our resources, we believe that our integrity and contributions will directly enhance and benefit our industry and community for future generations.